5 Things Your Business Website Should Have
1) A Call to Action. Your website visitors are on your website for a reason. Your website is a marketing tool to get website users to request more information, purchase a product, download an app, schedule a booking (or the 100s of other variations that allows you to profit in your business). You need to present a clear call to action, so your website visitors don’t leave your website and take their business to one of your competitors. junk disposal Rochester
2) Responsive Design. Depending on your business, more than half of your website visitors could be coming from either mobile or tablet devices. You need to provide a good user experience for those users. There are quite a few technical parts to understand in how to create a responsive design. The basic idea is that you are formatting your website depending on the user’s browser/system and how the user contracts or expands your website.
3) Clear Contact Information. Even today, there are many websites that make it challenging to easily contact the business. Some of the largest businesses in the world actually do make it challenging for a user to contact them as a way to reduce customer support cost. Unless, your business has a monopoly, I would strongly suggest making some form of contact to your business easy. There are many different methods of contact such as email, web form, or live chat. So, there should be some way for a potential client or customer to contact your business 24/7.
4) A Secure Host and Website. You should make sure that your host is at secure data center with some options for back-ups of your website. You should also keep a local back-up of your website as well. One of the dangers of DIY website development or letting an amateur develop your website is that many security flaws can unintentionally be added to your website. We at Juno Digital Development have many years of web development and web security experience; if you have a currently operating website, we can test your website and fix any issues as a paid security consultant (contact us on our Contact Page for more information). Or, if you would like us to build a new website, we can make sure your website is not vulnerable to potentially devastating attacks such as SQL injection attacks.
5) Social Media Links. Social media is an excellent way to bring targeted users to your website. Through social media, one person liking your website could bring in hundreds or even thousands of new users if an item goes viral. Allowing your clients or customers to share the content of your website to their network through social media links is very important. Adding opportunities to like and share through platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and LinkedIn can be a great way to rapidly grow your business.